For all country Visa Details BBSNetting

Information on Australia Skilled Migration Visas.

The recent announcement about skilled migration to Australia is an increase in the number of places available in the existing skilled migration program.

Sponsors should be Australian citizens of at least 5 years and should be resident of at least the two years immediately prior to application; and Regional family sponsors now must be residents of a designated area for at least two years immediately prior to application.

If you wish to apply to live permanently in Australia under the skilled migration program you will need to apply for a General Skilled migration visa and meet all of the following basic requirements:

Please note that all General Skilled migration visa applications must be lodged
in Australia and are processed there. This office does not process these applications.
Information on Student Visas Information on student visas is available on the DIMA website at

Student Visas.

Before you apply for a student visa you should read all the relevant information about
the visa requirements which apply to your proposed course of study . You should read the information sheet 1160i Applying for a Student Visa and the appropriate Student Visa Information leaflet.

The Australian High Commission cannot give you advice about educational institutions and courses of study in Australia.

You should lodge your student visa application about 2 months before you expect to start your course.

Do you like our pages? Tell your friends too through