For all country Visa Details BBSNetting

How To Apply For Student Visa.

According to Immigration Department of Malaysia students from overseas are requested to get a Student Pass to study in Malaysia. They can study in any private or public educational institutions which are approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs. When submitting the student visa application, it has to be made through the respective Educational Institution prior to the entry.

The Student must get an offer letter from the educational institution.

Nationals from the People's Republic of China and commonwealth independent states must get prior consent from the Department of Higher education.

Nationals from the People's Republic of China are required to obtain entry Visa prior to entry.

Visa, Student Pass Fees
Student Pass RM60.00 a year or part of a year.
Visa - fees charged depending on the country.
It is less than RM 100.00.

Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia.
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4,
Precint 2,
Federal Government Administration Centre,
62550 Putrajaya,
Telephone: 03-88801000
Fax: 03-88801200


Do you like our pages? Tell your friends too through