Student visa for Studying Abroad
- Study in UK
- Study in Australia
- Study In Canada
- Study In India
- Study in Singapore
- Study In Malaysia
- Study in New Zealand
- Higher Education In Sri Lanka
- Japan Goverment Scholarship
- Student Scholarships
- HPs Online Classes Free
- Microsoft Certificated
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Sony Online Education
- Distance Learning
Today all people do understand the value of the education. Specially, people from developing countries show much interest in giving good and quality education for their children from the developed countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia and many more English speaking countries.
Most of these developed countries are much worried about those fake students, who want to come in to these countries easily by pretending as a student. So, nowadays it's little tough to get a student visa from these countries as they are checking each and every details of the Student.
It is recommended to apply your visa application as early as possible to help them to the works in time.
If you are a Student and you want to take your Higher Studies in a College or a University of a foreign Country, make sure the course you have selected is not available in your home country. Otherwise the Embassy will ask you, why you want to spend so much money, when the selected course is available in your home Country.
Proof them that you will come back to your own country after finishing your studies successfully. If you are employed in a company, get study leave permission from your employer for your education period and ask him to mention in a letter that the job will be given back to you, once you come back.
You must proof to the consular officer that you are having enough fund to support your education in the overseas. Your bank Mangers certificate certifying of your funds in that Bank will do this.
- If your parents are going to finance your education, then provide document proof of their income and valuable assets of theirs.
- Always get school, college admission from the Government Approved educational Institutions only.
- Make arrangement for your accommodation prior to your arrival for your stay in that Country.
- Also don't forget to get the information about the cost of living in that area where you are going to stay.
- You may need a Sponsor too to prove that you will be looked after by him in case of Financial, Medical and travel arrangement to return to your country.
- Get an Insurance policy which will look after your emergency needs in that country.
- Get your country police dept's travel clearance if necessary.
- Keep all your Educational and other necessary certificates In English. If necessary get certified translation in English for the certificates which are not in English language.
- Get a Flight seat reserved for your estimated travel date. Don't pay for it till you get the visa in hand.
- Check weather your passport is having enough validity period to cover your stay.
- Get a medical Certificate and vaccination card (yellow card).
- If you are a married person with wife and children, check weather they can travel along with you.
- Don't spend any money on college, accommodation and ticket till you get the Visa, but can reserve them for you.
- Check that country immigration law, weather it will allow you to work while you study. Finally we hope your English is good to follow the Course you selected. Be prepared to provide the Visa officer that you have enough English language skill by providing your TOFEL or IELTS certificate at the time of the student visa interview.