New Zealand Visas for Sri Lankans.
Sri Lankan nationals who are residents in Srilanka are requested to submit their New Zealand visa applications to Bangkok branch from 1st of January 2008. This was announced by NZ immigration authorities, as a step to reduce some of the pressure on resources in New Delhi, India and to provide timely service to the customers.
There is no need to go to Bangkok to submit the application. It can be sent by mail or courier service. But you may be asked to be present for a personal interview, if you can't make the trip, it can be arranged for a telephone interview. This can be discussed well in advance.
It is not necessary to submit your passport along with the application forms. It can be presented with the attested copies of the complete passport. If the application is approved, it is essential to produce the passport to get endorsed.
The New contact address:
Immigration New Zealand
15th Floor M-Thai Tower
All Seasons Place
87 Wireless Road
BANGKOK - 10330
Telephone: +662 654 3444
Fax: +662 654 3445
The visa fee must be paid by Bank Draft Payable to the "New Zealand Immigration Service"
Or it can be paid by credit card - Master Card/ Visa Card.
If you want to send your passport along with application forms, include the courier fee (850THB or US$20) with your application fee to send you back your passport.
If you are using any Visa consultants or visa office agent they must be included in the A14.
- Sri Lanka Visitor Visa Check List. Word
- Sri Lanka Visitor Visa Application Form: NZIS Form 1017 PDF
- Sponsorship Form for Visiting New Zealand: NZIS Form 1025 PDF
- Temporary Entry X-ray Certificate: NZIS Form 1096 PDF
- Recognized courses. www.nzqa.govt.nz
- Student Visa Check List: word
- Student Visa Application Form: PDF
- Temporary Entry X-ray Certificate: NZIS Form 1007 (More than 12 months stay)
- Work forms and guides Read More